sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

So outta of my head, he said. Everything is out of his head. He can't rapeller, ni remeber, nor maybe just lembrar.
Everything is getting melange, the accent fica mais forte: eu ne sais pas plus je peux faire.
Well, I asked for this, didn`t I? Never thought it would be like this. Anyway, it's just frustating, to pour ne pouvoir pas falar quelque words in the langue tu veut.
English Classes: frustation, SPEAKING LIKE A 3RD GRADERRRRRRRRRRRR
Cours de Français: je me sent perdu et bête, je ne peux pas dit qui je veux!
Aulas de Español: Pero porque?...
Aulas de Portugues: Sinto que estou perdendo-o.

Is it worth it?
He is starting to demander ele mesmo.
Is this what he wants to do in the future?
Try to be inteligente, quand il seulment not.

Just come intto my head. Pleaseee

Um comentário: